Author Archives: guest
Mina Mahdavi, Ph.D.
Forward-thinking polymer engineer with 6 years research experience in polymer processing, nano-materials, materials characterization, property analysis, data collection, statistical analysis and molecular dynamics simulation of polymeric systems. Looking for a position to employ my expertise and experiences in the field of polymer chemistry, characterization and property analysis.
Address: San Mateo, CA, 94403
Google Scholar: scholar.google.com/citations/MinaMahdavi Continue reading
I’m currently a senior PhD student at Stony Brook University. I’m graduating this summer and trying to find a job in U.S. I’m studying the interfacial performance of polymeric materials including polymer blends and polymer composites formulation, thermo-mechanical enhancement of polymers, flame retardant, polymer thin films and 3-D printing, etc. If anyone interests in my research, please feel free to contact me. Thank you! Continue reading
• 10+ years of experience in polymer synthesis and application development (coating, adhesive, composite, elastomer, epoxy asphalt, bio-binder, ultrafine fiber and hydrogel).
• Expert in experimental design, product testing and data analysis.
• Hands-on skills in polymer processing and characterization towards elucidating process-structure-property relationships with mechanical, morphological, rheological and thermal properties.
• An organized, self-motivated team player. Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
Polymer and/or adhesives professional for Amazon Lab126 in Sunnyvale, California. Join our amazing team of inventors! Have fun and work hard! Contact Candy Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org Continue reading
Passionate scientist with a strong background in polymer chemistry; exceptionally proficient in design, synthesis, isolation and characterization of organic small molecules, monomers, dendrimers and polymers; proven ability in analytical and problem-solving skills. Successfully led and accomplished several projects and collaborations in industry and academia. Highly articulate and an effective communicator with excellent team building, collaborating and other interpersonal skills. An efficient manager of personnel, personnel safety, training, lab organization, equipment maintenance and chemical inventory. Continue reading
Work hands on in a fast pace environment on New Product Development and Introduction
Perform FMEAs to identify risks and mitigations for new products
Develop product specifications and release criteria based on customer requirements and process capability
Raw material qualification (develop testing and risk plan, talk to vendors)
Help design and analyze experiments for property and process ranges
Work cross functionally with sales, R&D, manufacturing, customers and vendors
Work at times in clean room environment
Assist in equipment validation and qualification
Assist in creating a design control system
Technical reporting and documentation
Familiar with basic statistics and how to apply them
Bachelors of Science or higher education
5+ years of relevant experience
Self-starter, nimble, friendly, and organized
Familiar with basic metrology methods such as tensile, rheology, and microscopy
Familiar with ISO 9001:205
Can prioritize work, self-driven and can work independently
JMP or other statistical software Continue reading
• Solid knowledge of structure-processing-property relationships in polymer science
• Rich laboratory experience in polymer synthesis, processing, and characterization
• An interactive and responsible team person with strong interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will provide polymer expertise and support for the R&D of new products and materials used in our industrial heat-tracing applications. Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com
Technical professional with nineteen years of industrial experience developing innovative process technologies and products in the plastic recycling industry. Background in chemical engineering with extensive experience in both domestic and foreign markets. An energetic leader with excellent communication and analytical skills. Continue reading
• Result-oriented materials engineering professional with 4 years of experience in chemistry/polymer labs,
• Strongly knowledgeable about ISO and ASTM standards for plastics,
• Contribute to polymer extrusion, injection molding processes,
• Executed physical, mechanical, and thermal characterization techniques of polymeric composites,
• Process optimizer through DOE, Statistical analyst having prior experience in analyzing data with JMP and SPSS,