The Senior Materials Scientist will develop next generation materials for Tactus Technology enabled displays, including TrueWrite Film. The Sr. Materials Scientist is an individual contributor with the ability to act as independent project lead as needed. He/she will help drive product innovation by identifying new materials, planning and executing designed experiments to establish material structure-process-property relationships, developing new characterization methods, generating new intellectual property, and engaging with Tactus suppliers.
• Lead development of multiple material development work streams.
• Create new material concepts, demonstrate technical proof of concept by establishing structure-process-property relationships, and generate recommendations for product commercialization.
• Develop novel characterization methods for measurement of product-level performance.
• Generate new intellectual property (IP), stay up to date with relevant prior art, and assist with writing new filings.
• Technical engagement with Tactus suppliers to establish specifications and drive development of new materials.