Tag Archives: Characterization
Mina Mahdavi, Ph.D.
Forward-thinking polymer engineer with 6 years research experience in polymer processing, nano-materials, materials characterization, property analysis, data collection, statistical analysis and molecular dynamics simulation of polymeric systems. Looking for a position to employ my expertise and experiences in the field of polymer chemistry, characterization and property analysis.
Address: San Mateo, CA, 94403
Google Scholar: scholar.google.com/citations/MinaMahdavi Continue reading
• 10+ years of experience in polymer synthesis and application development (coating, adhesive, composite, elastomer, epoxy asphalt, bio-binder, ultrafine fiber and hydrogel).
• Expert in experimental design, product testing and data analysis.
• Hands-on skills in polymer processing and characterization towards elucidating process-structure-property relationships with mechanical, morphological, rheological and thermal properties.
• An organized, self-motivated team player. Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
Technical professional with nineteen years of industrial experience developing innovative process technologies and products in the plastic recycling industry. Background in chemical engineering with extensive experience in both domestic and foreign markets. An energetic leader with excellent communication and analytical skills. Continue reading
• Result-oriented materials engineering professional with 4 years of experience in chemistry/polymer labs,
• Strongly knowledgeable about ISO and ASTM standards for plastics,
• Contribute to polymer extrusion, injection molding processes,
• Executed physical, mechanical, and thermal characterization techniques of polymeric composites,
• Process optimizer through DOE, Statistical analyst having prior experience in analyzing data with JMP and SPSS,