Tag Archives: coatings
• 10+ years of experience in polymer synthesis and application development (coating, adhesive, composite, elastomer, epoxy asphalt, bio-binder, ultrafine fiber and hydrogel).
• Expert in experimental design, product testing and data analysis.
• Hands-on skills in polymer processing and characterization towards elucidating process-structure-property relationships with mechanical, morphological, rheological and thermal properties.
• An organized, self-motivated team player. Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
• PhD. +10 years, M.S. +12 years, or B.S. +15 years’ experience desired with a background in Polymer Science/Engineering or related discipline.
• Deep knowledge of polymer films and processing techniques
Required Skills or Abilities:
• Design of Experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis (JMP, etc.)
• Demonstrated record of innovation and new material development bringing novel polymeric elastomers, coatings, adhesives, and/or composites to market.
• Effective communication of technical findings to drive decision-making.
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving.