Tag Archives: polymeric elastomers
Mina Mahdavi, Ph.D.
Forward-thinking polymer engineer with 6 years research experience in polymer processing, nano-materials, materials characterization, property analysis, data collection, statistical analysis and molecular dynamics simulation of polymeric systems. Looking for a position to employ my expertise and experiences in the field of polymer chemistry, characterization and property analysis.
Address: San Mateo, CA, 94403
Google Scholar: scholar.google.com/citations/MinaMahdavi Continue reading
• PhD. +10 years, M.S. +12 years, or B.S. +15 years’ experience desired with a background in Polymer Science/Engineering or related discipline.
• Deep knowledge of polymer films and processing techniques
Required Skills or Abilities:
• Design of Experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis (JMP, etc.)
• Demonstrated record of innovation and new material development bringing novel polymeric elastomers, coatings, adhesives, and/or composites to market.
• Effective communication of technical findings to drive decision-making.
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving.