Tag Archives: Composites
Mina Mahdavi, Ph.D.
Forward-thinking polymer engineer with 6 years research experience in polymer processing, nano-materials, materials characterization, property analysis, data collection, statistical analysis and molecular dynamics simulation of polymeric systems. Looking for a position to employ my expertise and experiences in the field of polymer chemistry, characterization and property analysis.
Address: San Mateo, CA, 94403
Google Scholar: scholar.google.com/citations/MinaMahdavi Continue reading
• 10+ years of experience in polymer synthesis and application development (coating, adhesive, composite, elastomer, epoxy asphalt, bio-binder, ultrafine fiber and hydrogel).
• Expert in experimental design, product testing and data analysis.
• Hands-on skills in polymer processing and characterization towards elucidating process-structure-property relationships with mechanical, morphological, rheological and thermal properties.
• An organized, self-motivated team player. Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
• Result-oriented materials engineering professional with 4 years of experience in chemistry/polymer labs,
• Strongly knowledgeable about ISO and ASTM standards for plastics,
• Contribute to polymer extrusion, injection molding processes,
• Executed physical, mechanical, and thermal characterization techniques of polymeric composites,
• Process optimizer through DOE, Statistical analyst having prior experience in analyzing data with JMP and SPSS,