Category Archives: Resumes
Polymer Scientist, Ph.D., Experienced in Nano Materials
Mina Mahdavi, Ph.D.
Forward-thinking polymer engineer with 6 years research experience in polymer processing, nano-materials, materials characterization, property analysis, data collection, statistical analysis and molecular dynamics simulation of polymeric systems. Looking for a position to employ my expertise and experiences in the field of polymer chemistry, characterization and property analysis.
Address: San Mateo, CA, 94403
Google Scholar: scholar.google.com/citations/MinaMahdavi Continue reading
Resume-Xianghao Zuo-Stony Brook University
I’m currently a senior PhD student at Stony Brook University. I’m graduating this summer and trying to find a job in U.S. I’m studying the interfacial performance of polymeric materials including polymer blends and polymer composites formulation, thermo-mechanical enhancement of polymers, flame retardant, polymer thin films and 3-D printing, etc. If anyone interests in my research, please feel free to contact me. Thank you! Continue reading
• 10+ years of experience in polymer synthesis and application development (coating, adhesive, composite, elastomer, epoxy asphalt, bio-binder, ultrafine fiber and hydrogel).
• Expert in experimental design, product testing and data analysis.
• Hands-on skills in polymer processing and characterization towards elucidating process-structure-property relationships with mechanical, morphological, rheological and thermal properties.
• An organized, self-motivated team player. Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
Passionate scientist with a strong background in polymer chemistry; exceptionally proficient in design, synthesis, isolation and characterization of organic small molecules, monomers, dendrimers and polymers; proven ability in analytical and problem-solving skills. Successfully led and accomplished several projects and collaborations in industry and academia. Highly articulate and an effective communicator with excellent team building, collaborating and other interpersonal skills. An efficient manager of personnel, personnel safety, training, lab organization, equipment maintenance and chemical inventory. Continue reading
• Solid knowledge of structure-processing-property relationships in polymer science
• Rich laboratory experience in polymer synthesis, processing, and characterization
• An interactive and responsible team person with strong interpersonal skills
Experienced Chemical and Polymer Engineer
Technical professional with nineteen years of industrial experience developing innovative process technologies and products in the plastic recycling industry. Background in chemical engineering with extensive experience in both domestic and foreign markets. An energetic leader with excellent communication and analytical skills. Continue reading
Materials Engineer (Masters) specialized in polymer science and characterization
• Result-oriented materials engineering professional with 4 years of experience in chemistry/polymer labs,
• Strongly knowledgeable about ISO and ASTM standards for plastics,
• Contribute to polymer extrusion, injection molding processes,
• Executed physical, mechanical, and thermal characterization techniques of polymeric composites,
• Process optimizer through DOE, Statistical analyst having prior experience in analyzing data with JMP and SPSS,
Polymer Scientist Seeking Full Time Job
– Expert in polymer engineering, physics and chemistry related to the processing-structure-property relationship of multiphase polymeric systems.
– Strong leadership skills and excellent team player with profound interpersonal and management skills.
– Experienced in polymer co/extrusion, reaction injection molding, casting and also post-processing techniques.
– Experienced in characterizing polymers by DMA, DSC, TGA, TMA, X-ray, AFM, SEM, TEM, FTIR, BET, and mechanical testing.
– Experienced in technical presentations, reports, scholarly publications (30 peer-reviewed papers) and familiar with patent writing. Continue reading
Materials Organic Chemist
Seeking position…… Experience: organic chemistry, materials chemistry, photonics, synthesis, ca. 11 years Work on bench, moving into supervisory role Contact details: Fenton Heirtzler 1034 Colorado Avenue, Apt. 1-D Palo Alto, California 94303 Tel: +1 301-312-5145 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/fentonhorgchem Citizenship: … Continue reading
My areas of expertise are:
• Research & Development
• Product Development
• Product Launches
• Technical Sales
• Team building/ Leadership
• Customer Relationships
• Public Speaking, Presentation
• Project Management
• QC/ QA
• Event/Exhibition Management
• Lab Testing/ Calibration
• Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency