Announcing the Golden Gate Polymer Forum Fall Symposium
CHEMISTRY AND CHARACTERIZATION OF POLYMER SURFACES AND INTERFACES
November 13, 1997
Michael's at Shoreline Mountain View, CA 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- XPS In Industry: Practical Examples Dr. Tom Lenk, Raychem
- TOF-SIMS of Polymers Dr. Alan Spool, IBM Storage Products Division
- Rheological Properties of Polymers as Studied by AFM Professor Rene Overney, University of Washington
- Adhesion and Progressive Debonding of Organic/Inorganic Interfaces Professor Reinhold Dauskhardt, Stanford University
- Interfacial Interactions of Perfluoropolyether Lubricants with Carbon Overcoated Magnetic Recording Media Dr. George Tyndall, IBM Almaden Research Center
- Plasma and Sputtering Treatments of Fluoropolymers with XPS Characterization Dr. Morton A. Golub, NASA Ames
The technical program will begin at 9 a.m. and end at 4 p.m., followed by a wine and cheese reception. The agenda will allow ample time for discussion with the speakers. Abstracts will be available, prior to the symposium, upon request. Registration Fee: $125. Registration Deadline: Monday, November 10th. Fee includes lunch (including vegetarian options) and refreshments during the breaks.
To register, contact either: Kathy Farinas firstname.lastname@example.org (650) 599-3576 Subbu Venkatraman email@example.com (650) 494-5035 It is preferable, but not required, to send checks in advance. Send checks to: Allen Nixon Raychem Corporation 300 Constitution Drive MS 122/6403 Menlo Park, CA 94025-1164
Directions to Michael's at Shoreline: From 101 north or south, take the Shoreline Boulevard Exit going towards the bay. Drive past the amphitheater into Shoreline Park. After approximately a mile, a sign will direct you to turn left into the parking lot. Address: 2960 N Shoreline Blvd. Phone: (415) 962-1014