Tag Archives: materials
Mina Mahdavi, Ph.D.
Forward-thinking polymer engineer with 6 years research experience in polymer processing, nano-materials, materials characterization, property analysis, data collection, statistical analysis and molecular dynamics simulation of polymeric systems. Looking for a position to employ my expertise and experiences in the field of polymer chemistry, characterization and property analysis.
Address: San Mateo, CA, 94403
Google Scholar: scholar.google.com/citations/MinaMahdavi Continue reading
Passionate scientist with a strong background in polymer chemistry; exceptionally proficient in design, synthesis, isolation and characterization of organic small molecules, monomers, dendrimers and polymers; proven ability in analytical and problem-solving skills. Successfully led and accomplished several projects and collaborations in industry and academia. Highly articulate and an effective communicator with excellent team building, collaborating and other interpersonal skills. An efficient manager of personnel, personnel safety, training, lab organization, equipment maintenance and chemical inventory. Continue reading
• Result-oriented materials engineering professional with 4 years of experience in chemistry/polymer labs,
• Strongly knowledgeable about ISO and ASTM standards for plastics,
• Contribute to polymer extrusion, injection molding processes,
• Executed physical, mechanical, and thermal characterization techniques of polymeric composites,
• Process optimizer through DOE, Statistical analyst having prior experience in analyzing data with JMP and SPSS,